Aug 23, 2012

Barrett & Nikki

My first wedding pictures!!! And I am so glad it was for Nikki and Barrett! Two of my good friends from Whitworth. They started dating around the same time my now husband and I started dating, so it was fun to share that with them and go th
rough the exciting adventures of dating together. It was a wonderful and beautiful wedding and I feel so privileged to be the one to capture their special day!! Love you both and I had the most wonderful time! Excited to see you again soon:) Also, for more pictures, check out my Facebook page. I will be updating that more often so "like" my page and get updates on all my new photo posts! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kat-Skye-Photography/149218671782918

























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment