Sep 14, 2012

Baby Corinne

Welcome to the world Corinne Seto! She was born August 6th to Sarah and Kevin Seto. I attend the same church as the Seto family and I was so honored to be asked to take pictures of their daughter only a week old! She is so precious and has the cutest heart shape in her ear! Look for it in the photos:) My mom came with me to take photos of her and we had the best time holding baby Corinne and talking with Sarah and spending time with Shea, their other daughter, who just started Kindergarten. Such a beautiful family! Thanks Sarah for sharing this moment with me:)

Also, like my Facebook photography page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kat-Skye-Photography/149218671782918
That will be the best way to contact me and see photos posted more often! Please contact me if you're looking for a photographer! Im more than willing to travel:) 




























No comments:

Post a Comment