Nov 19, 2012

Snow in Spokane

My husband and I decided we needed to go visit my little sister at college at my alma mater, Whitworth University. Selfishly we also went up for the snow and to find potental jobs, since california is not really our scene. And of course I brought my camera... and I'm so glad I did! It was the first snowfall of the season and I was so glad I was able to capture every moment of it. My husband was in heaven with the snow, and we were driving a really nice 2012 Chevy Cruze rental car, so naturally he wanted to drive EVERYWHERE in Spokane! So we drove random country roads that led us to places like the field with the horses and the isolated barn in the snow. We had such a wonderful time and the snow made it really feel like the holidays were coming. But then we came back to the sunny 75 degrees California weather and now it doesnt feel like Thanksgiving is 2 days away. We want weather. Any kind of weather... just not sunny 75 degrees ALL THE TIME! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pictures! Also, I added the pictures of me, even though it makes me feel very awkward, because my husband took them and he has such an eye for that kind of stuff and I am honored to display his photos too! Once I can finally make photography my main buisness, he will be an amazing second shooter:)















































No comments:

Post a Comment