May 9, 2012

Youth Rock Climbing

My friend Karl is the youth pastor at my dad's church here in Temecula, and he asked me to come along and take some photos of the middle school and high school students at the climbing gym here in town. Mike and I already LOVE this place and go regularly, so I was happy to tag along and document the very fun night:) I tried getting a picture of everyone climbing, so that's why there are a lot of pictures... plus I had fun doing it! Plus my husband Mike took some too. And that's why I love him:) Enjoy!









Staff explaining what to do

                        
 And Karl explaining what to do





















Look at my man go!











































 Not a youth group student

 Also not a youth group student








No comments:

Post a Comment